Tea and alcohol… It doesn’t get any better than this! I have recently been obsessed with making tea drinks and this Earl Grey Tea Cocktail is amazing. If you are looking for a tasty and healthy cocktail, this is the one for you. Coming just in time for the new year, the combination of these ingredients will give the energy you need to start…and finish, all your new year’s resolutions.
What you need:
6 oz – cold earl grey tea
1 1/4 oz – gin
1 1/4 oz – honey simple syrup
1/2 oz – fresh lemon juice
2 lavender sprigs
- Brew 6 ounces of your favorite earl grey tea and chill overnight.
- Make honey simple syrups and chill overnight.
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the two sprigs of lavender lightly.
- Then add ice, earl grey tea, gin, honey simple syrup, and lemon juice.
- Shake well and pour in your favorite glass.
- Garnish with lavender sprig and enjoy!
For the love of tea,
Annie | Beans N’ Leaves